Re: My Topeka experience

To: <info@4d-sport.com>, Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: My Topeka experience
From: Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:25:31 -0700
Barry wrote:

> Great story Bryan.  I'm always amazed by the dedication, talent, generosity
> and sportsmanship of our Solo2 community.

And, who best personifies all these characteristics --- Bryan !!!

Thanks, Bryan

> If you don't get a better offer, perhaps we'll take a Miata to Topeka next
> year:

As Bryan's description of nationals suggests, You will really love the
experience.

I first went, as Bryan did this year, in '89 as a spectator/supporter (of my
Daughter who was driving someone else's SS Corvette and finished 2nd). That
experience, with all the mid-west weather -- Monsoon to 90/90 in a week --
was really fun and prepared me for all my own very thrilling/enjoyable
participations.

        Don