Re: Active(?) SFR Solo2 National Champions

To: Bay Area Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Active(?) SFR Solo2 National Champions
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 16:05:51 -0700
Rich:

You left out Marcella Mitchell, Roseville, CA, ESPL 1991 & 1992.

Also, there are a bunch of SFR types left off the list.

Stacy (Lynd) Reitmeir, Michelle Reitmeir, Bill Herron, Dwight and Linda
Mitchell, Bill Madamba, Larry and Pati Park, Mary Rice, Shauna
(Glorioso) Marinus, Dan & Sandy Cole, Lisa Kenas, Bill Condrashoff,
Benita Asher, Akkana Peck, Bill Martin, Andy Craig, Claudia Lyons, Joan
Colman, Gary Walton.

I'm sure there are other SFR's that I can't remember at the moment.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com