RE: Sign up for the SFR Advanced School

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Sign up for the SFR Advanced School
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 13:13:28 -0400

Message text written by John Kelly

"The SCCA Solo II score, prior to the 2004 Nationals:

1. San Francisco-236
2. New England -101
3. Northwest-82
4. Cal Club 63
5. Detroit-44
   Ohio Valley-44
   St. Louis-44
8. Continental Divide-42
9. Texas-41
10. Chicago-39"

It should also be noted several SFR drivers have won more than one title,
thus we don't have 236 individual winners.
        Charlotte King, for example, won 11 titles between 1976 and 1988.
She and her husband, Bob King--a four-time winner--paid a social call on
the 2002 Nationals. While I expected they would return to competition, it
hasn't happened yet.
        Gene Hanchett won CP six times in a row, 1974-1979. Then he won a
seventh CP title in 1982 and retired.
        Both Gene and Charlotte are from the Fresno area.

--John Kelly