Re: Unofficial Noob Guide to National Events

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unofficial Noob Guide to National Events
From: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: 20 Apr 2004 21:32:24 -0000
"Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org> wrote ..
> The bonus challenge is 8 drivers, filled in a lottery of the drivers who
> failed to make one of the other two challenges.

...and is otherwise known as the "Pathetic Loser" challenge.  I know, I won
that challenge a few years back! :)  There may also been some form of a street
touring or honda challenge or something like that... are they still doing those?

Only other confusing thing about Pro's is when you work (2 out of the 3
"heats"), but that's explained to you when you register.  Watch the first few
heats to see how/when the cars go and you'll have no problems.

Last but not least [for both events] is to HAVE FUN!  There's a lot of people
that take Pro's and Tours way too seriously, partially because there is some
money (and tires) on the line, but partially because fast expensive cars seem
to attract people that forget to have fun! :)

  --Darren