For sale: 17x7.5 Konig Toxxins

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For sale: 17x7.5 Konig Toxxins
From: Noel Esporo <pr0file@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:22:18 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, I'm selling my wheels :) With the new lowered
height, I need 16's or smaller. So here it is:

17x7.5 Konig Toxxins, wrapped in 235/40-17 Yokohama
AVS-i (about 30-50% tread left)
Bolt pattern: 5x100 and 5x114.3; Offset is 42mm.
1 wheel: near perfect, some blemishes
2 wheels: curb rash, no cracks or deformation
1 wheel: front refinished; rear had a slight crack,
which was repaired at Wheels America in Union City.

Pics: http://photos.yahoo.com/pr0file21

I will also include a set of open-ended tuner locks,
center caps and two sets of accent rings: red and
blue. Local buyer preferred. I'm asking for $450 OBO
in cash, of course :) Email me at pr0file21@yahoo.com.

Noel, STS (Slower Than Slow) #21, Esporo