RE: Phone call on Round 4 results

To: "bay area team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Phone call on Round 4 results
From: "Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <peter.thana@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:51:40 -0800
It must have been Andy :P

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Pat Kelly
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 11:29 AM
To: bay area team.net
Subject: Phone call on Round 4 results

I recieved an anonymous phone call advising me of an error in the
results. Specifically, the guy said that a lady had run in the open
class when she should have run in the Ladies class. No. 1. This fellow
didn't identify himself, nor leave a phone number so I could discuss the
problem. No. 2. It is the responsibility of each driver to correctly
class him/herself, and I take that classification as gospel (except in a
few very special problem areas). No. 3. If there is anyone out in
etherland who could come forward and fulfill No. 1, I'd be glad to
clarify. --Pat Kelly SFR results producer