CSP MR2 Leftovers

To: BayArea Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: CSP MR2 Leftovers
From: Sterling McLane <semclane@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:07:08 -0800
My 1985 CSP MR2 has left the area and is on its way to a new home in
Kansas so I am selling the left-overs from 10 years of accumulating,
starting with the big stuff I can get my hands on in my garage without
digging into my storage unit.

One set of 5 1/2 x 14 Revolution RFX wheels, 4x100mm PCD, dark gray
center-polished lip, good condition.  Used as competition wheels when
the MR2 ran C-Stock, street wheels since.  Asking $200.

One set of 7x13 Revolution 5-Spoke Classic wheels, 4x100mm PCD, 25mm
offset, white center-polished lip, good condition. Come with set  of BF
Goodrich Comp T/A R1 tires size 215/60-13 with about half the tread
remaining.  Used as my CSP wheels when I ran the car the past couple of
years.  Asking $200.

One set of Toyo Proxes RA-1 tires, size 205/55-14, unmounted.  These
were my ThunderHill tires.  Asking $50.

One "JDM" 4AGE motor - the "30K mile" removal stock type engine, on a
pallet.  Asking $250.  As a bonus, with the JDM motor I'll throw in for
free a partially disassembled 4AGE motor with a bad main bearing should
the buyer want it.

Email semclane@earthlink.net
or phone 925-846-8697

Sterling McLane (semclane@earthlink.net)*