Re:Entry fee increase

To: Ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Entry fee increase
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2003 07:05:21 -0000
It would be a good thing to read the September 23, 2003 Steering Committee
meeting minutes published in the November, 2003 issue of The Wheel. Read the
Site Fee Increases and Site Fund Proposal paragraphs.

It would also be a good thing for anyone wanting to express their views to do
so at a meeting. The Committee Members are not elected representatives.

I attended the SFR comittee meetings for a year and a half. It is the only way
to thoroughly know what is being discussed, and why things are being done the
way they are.

I spent last Saturday evening with the Sacramento Board who revised some
proposed supplemental regulations at my suggestion. If you want to be heard,
speak up at a meeting. Grumble about the gummit if you want, but participate
directly in all of the areas of your sport that interest you. The SCCA is a
non-profit volunteer club that depends on you.

Rich

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com