More Cheers for SFR

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: More Cheers for SFR
From: Ms Katie Kelly <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:57:20 -0800 (PST)
The SCCA section is the best part of the autoshow.
Maybe I'm biased, but I so enjoyed watching my dad
wave his bagel like it was pointer stick. You'll have
to watch the Natalie's video to see what I'm talking
about.

For those of you who haven't seen it, we get an entire
banquet hall upstairs. It took us a while to find it,
as it's not intuitive, but after wandering back and
forth through the corridors we saw the signs pointing
to the Motorsports Exhibition. The Solo II cars on
display are set up on an autocross course, complete
with white lines and pylons. Miraculously, all the
cones are still standing up. There are sections for
road racing and rally cross, as well. One of the cars
there is a real life Bugatti, the zipper back.

There's also a Team Lotus formula car set up as a
racing simulator that takes you around Laguna Seca.
Fantastic graphics, but it's hard to tell what gear
you're in. I only spun out five times.

Natalie's video is just super, with lots of fun
interviews and footage. Two thumbs up.

-Katie K.