FS: 1993 Toyota MR2 Hardop E Stock car

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 1993 Toyota MR2 Hardop E Stock car
From: "Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:31:18 -0700
Well, I know I'm going to regret this eventually, but it's time to part
with my MR2.  This car has made me a better driver and I've had lots of
good times and events with it.  I'd like nothing more than to sell it to
someone locally, help them get setup and used to it during slush, and
then go win some national level events with it next year.  If you're
tired of not having the car for the class, or having to fiddle with
setups every week and would rather focus on the driving, this car is
ready to go.

Please see my web page for info, pictures, and contact info:

http://www.idsfa.net/~pthana/

Thanks,
Peter