50 +5 Party again

To: "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 50 +5 Party again
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:40:56 -0700
Try this.  It will be on the SFR website soon.

2003 is a very significant year for the San Francisco Region of Sports Car
Club of America.  The club was established in 1948 and was chartered as a
Region of the National organization in 1953 - so 2003 represents our 50th +
5 anniversary.  In order to properly celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime event
the region is hosting a gala anniversary party at the famed Blackhawk Auto
Museum in Danville, California on Saturday, September 27, 2003 from 6:00
p.m. until 10:00 p.m.

The cost of the event will be $40.00 per person which must be paid in
advance.  The party will be limited to 500 participants and is sure to sell
out so you will want to get your reservation form in early.  Attendees will
have exclusive access to Blackhawks incredible display of historic
automobiles which for this event will include special displays of San
Francisco Region memorabilia and racing cars from the clubs early days.
Food stations will serve an abundant spread of hors doeuvres and there will
be a hosted wine, beer and soft drink bar as well as a cash bar for
cocktails.  Locally famous Scotts Seafood Restaurant will cater the event
so you can be assured that the food will be first class.

SCCAs National Archivist, Peter Hylton, will give a historical presentation
at approximately 9:00 p.m. which you wont want to miss.  Peter has given
presentations at numerous National Conventions and has always been humorous
and entertaining.

We will only have one opportunity to celebrate this historic milestone of
our club so you will definitely want to be a part of it.  A reservation form
is included below.  Promptly return it along with the appropriate funds to
Jim Keane who has graciously agreed to accept your reservations.  No one can
be admitted without a reservation.  Those of you who wish to stay overnight
just down the road; we have reserved a block of 20 rooms at the San Ramon
Marriott (where our annual banquet is held) at a special SCCA rate of $69.00
for Saturday night.  Contact Jim Keane for your room reservation by
September 1st.  Jims number is (916) 366-7833.

I wouldnt miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

Please make _______ reservations for me at San Francisco Regions 50+5
Anniversary Gala.

Enclosed is $______ to guarantee my place at this gala event.

Return to:      Jim Keane, Events Chief