Re: Painting my trailer

To: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting my trailer
From: "Lolita Adrien" <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:21:07 -0700
Probably nobody wants to do it because of the prep involved and the
uncertain aspect of what your expectations might be. If you JUST want some
paint on the metal to delay the inevitable rust and don't mind overspray on
the wood deck and have no expectation of being able to shave in the mirror
finish, you would definitely need to tell them as much. If on the other hand
you DO want the deck sanded and stained and three coats of hand sanded and
rubbed paint....a grand would be cheap. ;-)
MJ
OBTW did you say you wanted the bottom to look as good as the top? ;-)))