Re: Round 15 good idea

To: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 15 good idea
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:16:13 -0700
Phil,
    Glad you liked the posting sheets. Jerry Mouton cooked them up, and the
pages have been available for the whole season. Anyone can print them out,
if they wish. The link is found on the event information page, where you
click on 'timing sheets' I think is what it's named. For last Sunday's
event, the new web crew didn't know about it, so I used the ones from the
previous event. I think this time around, the current point standings will
be listed, too. :)
    I will do it again for the final event, and Maggy will bring them and
put them up since she's running in the first group and I'm running in the
p.m. It's quite easy, if you have Word. I don't, not on this computer, so I
put the sheets on a disk and open them with my PC.
    The posting sheets certainly solve the handwriting problem! :)
--Pat Kelly