Re: formula 5

To: jdaniels6281@sbcglobal.net, Ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: formula 5
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:35:31 EDT
In a message dated 7/20/03 7:55:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jdaniels6281@sbcglobal.net writes:

> I treated my Kumho Ecsta V700 tires with Formula V Traction Treatment last
> week in hopes that the tires would
>
> Hook up at Marina on Saturday. What a HUGE mistake! My tires had NO GRIP AT
> ALL. My Z06 pushed and slid like a '62 F150 on a frozen Minnesota lake bed.
> DO NOT USE THIS STUFF!! It is crap. I was 3-4 seconds slower than my usual
> mediocre times. It was a great event and a great course ruined for me by a
> really crappy product.

FVTT really works on race tires.  I'm not convinced you can blame everything
on the product.  How much Marina data do you have?  Marina is a strange place
with respect to handling.  Lots of cars push there...

Charlie
(and no I don't use it on my Falkens)