RE: SFR On Speed TV

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SFR On Speed TV
From: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:34:53 -0700
Not necessarily.  If we leave all the SpeedTV tags on the video stream and give
them kudos on a web page linking to it they would be silly to dump on our
party.  Might be kinda cool to have that up on the SFR Solo2 site no?  I think
there was some SpeedTV representative that hung out on Team.Net, if one of you
that is sub'ed over on that list see if you can find them and at least get
unofficial permission.

-Carl