Stockton & the inimitable Italian

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stockton & the inimitable Italian
From: "Lolita Adrien" <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:05:19 -0700
If you missed it, shame on you.
 Does this place want us to come play in their lot or what. The Fairgrounds
had a whole CREW out to HAND sweep the lot before we ran this morning!!! (yeah
I know the pavement in the paddock and grid still sucked)

The Prince. Anthony shows up and wings a course design that was a serious
discipline, equal left/right,no crossover,high 30's low 40's all around smile
maker. I think this guy deserves all the beer and veggie pizza he can
consume.

Tip of the hat to the chairs. Some folks would panic with only 8 workers for a
run group. Sometimes small is cool.

I need input  to know if folks would like a Slush round there??? ( Did I
mention they HAND swept the lot???) If we schedule right maybe we can get the
famous dog cart too.
MJ