Re: Replacement Event Chair Jackets

To: Lolita Adrien <lomike@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Replacement Event Chair Jackets
From: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
Actually there are only about 10 trophies left in the MH.  Lots of jackets.  I
will not be taking them to the Tour/Pro.  Stockton will be the last chance till
the next event after the Tour/Pro. Bryan

Lolita Adrien <lomike@earthlink.net> wrote:Moby is always overweight, even
after the remodel/sliming program. Add the
excess of alll the trophies that never get picked up and she would wallow.
I suspect that if Charlie has a fireplace, they have saved him considerably
on his heat bill this spring. I know he tried to sell them and failed. ;-)))
MJ