Re: What a great course! And still another day off!

To: bnemy@pacbell.net, jake@codeworm.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What a great course! And still another day off!
From: CCoxx@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 16:36:59 EDT
Let's make sure and get a sweeper out to the site on the Friday before the
event
this time. One trip around the black top should be sufficient. The area of
the
paddock that we swept last year is still rock free. The area we gridded in
was not.

Also, the cart traffic through our area was not as bad as I thought it was
going
to be. The paddock parking on the other hand was tight to say the least. With
Hiller out of there, there has got to be something we can do about that.

BTW The treasurer figures there were about 200 people at the event in Marina
on SATURDAY.  I think that is a Marina best for SFR.  Even with the carts.

Chris