Re: marina, was Re: What a great course! And still another day

To: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: marina, was Re: What a great course! And still another day
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:35:24 -0700
Fair enough.. The start was pretty deep even in the third run group.  It
was exciting getting my little car off the line with 138hp...

Got a tire question too.. The paddock was all gravel, so by the time I made
it back to my jack, my tires were encrusted with the stuff.  I brushed it
out, but the surface of my poor tires looks terrible.. Will they spring
back, or did I really lose more tire on my way back from the course to the
pits than I did during my runs?

Jake