Re: How good is Sequoia Institute?

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How good is Sequoia Institute?
From: SFRASER1234@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:05:12 -0400
Well any schooling is good, but I would recommend De Anza above any others in
the area. I did the high school program through them and can say (with first
hand experience) it is a good program.

But remember what ever school you go to you need experience! We have a guy that
graduated from De Anza's program (without any hands on work experience)and is
basically going to start as an apprentice. So my advice, go to a good school
(that is accredited) and work after school at a shop no matter what.

If you have questions just ask,
Scott Fraser