Re: Driving at GGF

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving at GGF
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:33:55 -0700 (PDT)
The implication was there, pardon me for misinterpreting the usual level of
objectivity in your posts.  Doesn't really matter if you were making the
comparison or not, the traction *is* that much better at Atwater.  As opposed
to GGF, at least you have grip while you are aggressively wearing your tires
away.;-)

As a self admitted-Nationals-oriented-elitist-snob, sites like Atwater (or
Marina, or even McClellan if it were available) offer the only surfaces in the
region to make educated setup decisions. While running at GGF, Oakland, or
Candlestick are all fun driving with your friends, they do little for
preparation unless you want to be ready for gravel, bumps, or some combination
thereof.

I'm happy there are so many sites and events in our area that I *can* make
choices.

-Andy

http://tax.yahoo.com