Driving at GGF

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Driving at GGF
From: "Debbie" <Debbie.Cunningham@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:35:59 -0700
I've only driven once or twice at GGF and that was like 2 years ago, in my
Talon, in ESP.  I seem to remember at least one wild spin there...But I also
seem to remember that I managed to handle the AWD well enough to perform
respectably.

This past weekend was definitely a learning experience for me, driving a rear
wheel drive car there.  My first run, I thought that I was going to spin out
like 3 or 4 times (the curse of the tire warmer?  ;-), but I didn't  (yay!).
Kinda spooked me for my second two runs...

I look forward to doing another event there to see if I learned anything from
this past weekend.  I think there is much to be learned from that site!

Any advice from rwd drivers before my next attempt at GGF will be greatly
appreciated!

Debbie, tire warmer in CSP