Hotel HQ for Castle AutoX's

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hotel HQ for Castle AutoX's
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:24:23 -0800
Hi folks, I just talked to someone at the Holiday Inn Express in Merced,
It is 8 miles south of the Castle site on HWY99, he tells me that they
can reserve a block of rooms for events at Castle at 74.00 +tax per
room, DBL occupancy, with Continental Breakfast. I am going to reserve a
block of 20 rooms for saturdays on weekends that we have AAS events. My
question to the SFR folks is, "Do you guys want me to reserve a
block(larger or smaller) of rooms for the Tour and Prosolo"?? There are
some discount rates that are better than this, like military
rates($55.00), so if you can use your beter rate, leave this rate for
the more unfortunate folks.

Jesus

Jesus