Re: Fontana Pro Hotel

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Fontana Pro Hotel
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:34:22 -0800
At 10:46 AM 2/25/2003 -0500, John F. Kelly Jr. wrote:
>-------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------
>Message text written by Rex Tener
>
>"Once again John, it is such a pleasure to interact with you on subjects
>which you are an authority in.
>-------------------- End Original Message --------------------
>
>The point is the event this weekend at Fontana is being staged by the
>Precision Racing Organization.
>         It is neither ProSolo nor Pro Solo.
>         Incidentally I participated in the legal ceremony when SCCA
>trademarked all the various SCCA solo names. And I've learned never to
>worry about missing letters when dealing with e-mail. Too many of us,
>especially me (!), leave out things when typing quickly. <G>

Which didn't prevent you from taking me to task when *you* imagined I was
talking about the Precision Racing Organization.  The obvious never gets
past you does it?

>Hope you have a good time and be sure to let us know how the whole affair
>comes off.

Thanks, but it is going to be a little hard for me to report back on the
Precision Racing Organization event in Fontana, when I am going to be
driving at the SFR Oakland event in Street Mod or A-Stock.

Rex