"Race Car Sluts Anonymous" Shirts

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: "Race Car Sluts Anonymous" Shirts
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 14:35:01 EST
I've been told on a number of occasions that people would like me to do
another run of "Race Car Sluts Anonymous" polo shirts.  I promised to work on
that after Nationals, and now that Nationals has been over for a few days (?)
I figured I should put out a post...  I think it's Matt Murray's groveling
for a ride that made me remember!

The first run had the round pylon/checkered flag logo on the front, and
"PROGRAM?  WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' PROGRAM!" on the back.  There was
interest in shirts with no wording on the back, too.  I was also thinking
about doing a run with "THE ONLY CAR BENEATH US IS THE ONE YOU HAVEN'T
OFFERED!" on the back.

I can do any of the above, or if there's interest in another phrase on the
back (this is the audience participation portion...) I can run those, too.
Depending on volume, I'd expect polos to be $20 including shipping, tees to
be $15.

Colors last go-around were Black, White, Red, Navy, Kelly Green, Beige, or
Heather Gray.  There may be others.

I can also do the Huck & CHuck shirts, but I'm guessing that has run its
course...

As Scotty B would say "Lemme No"
CHuck