Re: Course Designers: now hiring!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Course Designers: now hiring!
From: Sean Bradshaw <sean@spintec.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:30:01 -0800
I'm of the school "I'd like to someday design a course and see how I do on
it after I drive it." I'd probably be known as the longest course designer,
I'm sure I could get a 90 second course at the stick. I'd like to have in
there 2 overlaps also, one at the start and one before the finish, and in
opposite directions, gotta even out that tire wear. Do we have enough cones?
-Sean