Boondoggle

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net (ba-team.net)
Subject: Boondoggle
From: racer_c@attbi.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:38:02 +0000
To the SFR gang, Kudos to Bryan Nemy and Natalie Tabacco for chairing a very
well organized first event. Preplanning was evident. Charlie Davis designed a
fast, fun and easily maintained course with a couple of gotchas in it. Noell,
our Safety Chief was vigilant and right at-hand when called. The radios helped
quicken response time to problems. Katie Kelly's Frosh Night/newbie-intro to
our auto-x program seemed to work well and even a few "strays" were picked up
at the registration line. Autocross school should be huge this year! See you at
the Awards Banquet next Sat.         Chris McKinney - '95 MR2 E-Stock