Boondoggle

To: "Bay Area Autocross" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Boondoggle
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:36:33 -0800
What a great event!  My co-chair - Natalie helped to make things run so
smoothly.  We had tons of help, as usual.  Thanks for all those that helped.
The weather was great.  No timer problems.  The new motorhome made things
work so much better.

My goal this season is to man all positions in the motorhome and get the
waivers signed properly for each event.  We just do not need as many people
out on course.  We managed to pull that off today and I am sure that posting
times was something that most people appreciated.

We processed over 300 drivers and got home by 6 PM.

What a great day!!

Bryan