Re: [miatamail] Considering selling the UFO

To: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>, <Nandaholz@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [miatamail] Considering selling the UFO
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 09:14:32 -0800
on 11/30/02 8:23, Dennis & Sherry Armstrong at miata@pacbell.net wrote:

Well I know that Dennis posted this just for me because
1- I Am still employed and must need something to throw money at.
2- I surly NEED another Miata
3- Dennis doesn't think I spend enough time with cars at SOLO II - I should
have a TRACK car TOO
4- At the very least I could turn it into a CSP and give a certain Vett a
hard time....:-)

OK I admit I AM interested.
I'll call tonight.
MJ