To all the H-Stock people

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: To all the H-Stock people
From: Dan4223w@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:10:03 -0500
Hi, it's Dan, with the 93 Prelude.  In machine shop class at DVC, I am making
myself an aluminum alternator pulley.  It is NOT oversized, it will only be
lighter.  I'm wondering if anyone would have an objection to me running it in
HS.  If you do, I'll just run the stock pulley, and keep the new one laying
around for when I have the occasion to use it.  If not, then I'll race with it.
 I could probably run it without anyone noticing anyway... but I want to get
peoples' permission.  Again, it's the same size as the stock one, just aluminum
instead of steel.
Thanks
-Dan
#101 HS