RE: Dec. 8, 2003

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dec. 8, 2003
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:06:54 -0500
The Network Associates Coliseum confirms we are "on" for Dec. 8, 2002 for
the final SFR Solo II event of the year.

Awards Banquet is set for Feb. 1, 2003 at San Ramon Marriott.

2003 starts with Super Bowl Sunday, Jan. 26, 2003, at the Network
Associates Coliseum.

A driving school lecture session for Newbies is planned prior.

--John Kelly, event scheduler emeritus.

Next year M.J. (Mike) Dunlop and Chris Cox will do the scheduling and
report to our Bryan Nemy. Uh, do you suppose we really ought to re-elect
Brian before we get too far into this?  <G>

-jk