Re: Coilover setup advice..

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coilover setup advice..
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:56:58 EST
In a message dated 11/16/02 7:50:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jake@codeworm.com writes:

> How do we adjust them correctly, who has the equipment, and how
> bribable are they?.  Ideally, he'd like to take part in the exercise to
> learn more about the process.

Ideally, the person who sets them up would be able to corner weight the car
first, then align it, and would also be an autocrosser, so he understands
what type of alignment settings you want and why.  That would be Barry
Spencer at Spencer's Motorsport in Hayward...

CHD