TECH help

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH help
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:26:06 -0800 (PST)
Well??? My e-mail hasn't been overflowing with offers to HELP OUT in the tech
area, so...I'd thought I'd drop a little note to say, HELP WANTED!!!! Come on,
we only have a couple more events, and I know, when the series and year is
over, you'll look back and say, it was fun but there was one thing
missing........and that was WORKING TECH!!!!!! Don't let this happen to YOU!!!!
It's free, it's fun, and you too can be COOL! E-mail me, (not all at once) with
your requests to work. THANKS!!!