RE: AIDS [%99.9999 Autocross Free Content]

To: <miata@pacbell.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AIDS [%99.9999 Autocross Free Content]
From: <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:28:19 -0800
My apologies to all and most especially to the sport of Autocross, my impending
divorce has nothing to do with motorsports what so ever.  In fact things being
hard at home is why I've been mostly absent from events for the past couple
years, why I sold my 240Z ITS car to James, and why my 300ZX sits lonely under
a dusty car cover with only the occasional spin on Skyline for exercise.

Thank you all for the amazing response, I've got a huge pile of emails of
support and suggestions and it means an incredible amount to me, thank you all
very much.

-Carl