Re: slide show 2000 movie served here

To: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Subject: Re: slide show 2000 movie served here
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 07:05:04 -0800
Thanks a ton James! I sent it out to a few people that requested it last and
then I stopped after I took a fresh look at it. I had forgotten it contains
scenes inappropriate for a family internet download. Especially that scene
of total cone carnage by one of our more illustrious local female
competitors where she is topless and wearing only a sort of neoprene thong.
It also has a few shots of EJ that will bring a tear to your eye.
Tony