Round 4 thanks, was Re: Smooth, seamless excecution

To: "Lolita and Mike" <lomike@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 4 thanks, was Re: Smooth, seamless excecution
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:08:01 -0800
i am amazed every event i chair at how eager people are to step up to fill
vacant work assignments, do needed tasks and whatever else is needed to run
an event.  there is absolutely no way we could process (execute?) that many
people in one short day, a start time of 10AM and early dark, plus morning
and afternoon fun runs.   there would have been two runs in the AM, except
about 50 cars gridded up!

special thanks to brian nemy for driving the motorhome,  my co-chair MJ for
his tireless energy and expertise, ben martinez for some important course
input (even though he had to make a show of it even AFTER i changed the
start per his suggestion!), dan for doing alot of extra work on the setup
crew, jennifer for letting me flog her new jaguar (sorry to work station 3..
when those 3800lbs start sliding they dont want to stop!)

-james
OSP #74