Smooth, seamless excecution

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Smooth, seamless excecution
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 21:35:35 -0800
When we showed up to find our usual entrance blocked, guys drilling holes
and poles and tire bumpers in our paddock it was clearly an inauspicious
start and had all the appearances and potential for being a long day.
With SFR's regulars around, why we would think it would turn out to be
anything less than an awesome day, I'll never know.
Kudos to all the regular folks who AS USUAL stepped up and worked more than
one run group, helped the larger than usual turn out of Novices and more or
less made the event just what the subject line says.
You all make it look easy, even if it ain't.
Thanks!
See you all in the Raiders back lot.
MJ
PS A special Kudos to my lead co-chair for the course and some particular
direction.