Re: autosuffrage: we got votes for sale here

To: Dan4223w@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: autosuffrage: we got votes for sale here
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:23:18 -0700
There are no solo 2 candidates, not one of us has tried that in a long time.
However, three of the Board candidates, David Allen, Dave Harriman, and
Peter Nosler have demonstrated an interest in solo 2, plus the Regional
Executive candidate, RJ Gordy, has attended many of the Solo Steering
committee meetings.
If we were to put up some Board candidates, it should be more than one. :)
Maybe next year?
--Pat Kelly