Re: gymkhana: M-W's Word of the Day

To: Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net, "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: gymkhana: M-W's Word of the Day
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:45:42 -0400

Message text written by "Pat Kelly"

"
And it chews up transmission. :) Doing a slalom in reverse can also cause a
stiff neck! :)
--Pat K
"

Message text written by "Pat Kelly"

"
And it chews up transmission. :) Doing a slalom in reverse can also cause a
stiff neck! :)
--Pat K"

To the best of my knowledge, there hasn't been an
"Open to all" gymkhana held in the San Francisco Bay Area since the early
'60s.
The last one I recall was held in a supermarket parking lot in Fremont's
Centerville District. Some guy in a Healey, of all things, set FTD.

About 7-8 years ago the Rolls Royce Club borrowed SFR's pylons for some
gymkhana events they staged on the Presidio of San Francisco parade
grounds. If you didn't take that in with your Rolls, sorry.

--John Kelly