Re: Absolutely off-topic...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Absolutely off-topic...
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:35:51 -0700 (PDT)
Well let me be the first to say, I am so glad to hear
that neither you or Maria suffered any injury. Like
many of us I saw the inferno on the news. I can only
imagine what it looked like in person. It certainly
could have been much worse interms of life and health
lost.

Having said that, a fire in your apartment building
really sucks. I know that you are not having the best
year and you deserve better. I hope the smoke damage
isn't too and that you get back into a nromal routine
again soon.

Alan

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com