Re: 2nd Autocross dream last night

To: "Dennis & Sherry Armstrong" <miata@pacbell.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2nd Autocross dream last night
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:44:20 -0700
Dennis,

This is obviously a tire-related dream.

Ben works at a tire shop.  The stairs are something
that will allow him to "go upward" -- Notice the tread
connection there, too -- this means you will be a tire warmer
soon for somebody -- maybe Ben, maybe someone
else -- to help them "go up" in the results..

Then the doughnuts are also shaped like tires, and your
scraping the excess of the doughnuts is obviously
related to putting down something from the outside of
tires -- like rubber.  Again, a hint at a tire warmer job.

Ask Ben if he needs a tire warmer today!

; -)

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"