Re: How I got started (was created a monster)

To: Ian Green <iagreen@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: How I got started (was created a monster)
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:25:20 -0700
On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 08:52:28AM -0700, Ian Green wrote:
> This thread sounds like how I got started in FSAE. You see I was autoxing
> for sometime and then I saw this crazy super fast, super charged formula
> car thing from cal poly pamona....

There's an FSAE team in *Pomona*?  Quadruple ARGH!  Okay, so Harvey
Mudd kept me pretty darn busy without having a car to help build, but
think of how much more autocross experience I would have if I'd gotten
my start in '93 or '94.  Come to think of it, I *was* pretty bored my
senior year.  I coulda' done it!

So FSAE is everywhere.  I get it now.  And where there's no FSAE,
there is always...A Mod.
--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94