Hotel in Sacto, semi-off-topic

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hotel in Sacto, semi-off-topic
From: Russ Bowlus <rcbowlus@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:41:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all--

Background: a group of RX-7 owners and enthusiasts is
caravaning down to SevenStock5 this September from
Seattle/Portland/I-5 corridor.

My Question: they are planning on overnighting in Sac
on the way down.  What would be the best combination
of price and location I could steer them to.  So far,
my only suggestion has been the Holiday Inn on J
Street, mainly because it's handy to the freeway.  A
little pricey, though at $90+/room.  Did "we" (the Sac
Chapter) find some place nice near Cal Expo?  Any
other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Russ
HS/STS Loud Civic