Re: Lotus Elise

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lotus Elise
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:32:56 -0700 (PDT)
I love this list. Where else can you read an informed
and sometimes heated discussion of the merits of low
volume Brittish sports cars at 9:00 in the morning.

I have been partcularly interested in the observations
regrading driving a seven on the street. Lately I find
myself wishing I a minimalist fly weight car to play
with on weekends.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com