Trying to get more negative camber in Street Prepared

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Trying to get more negative camber in Street Prepared
From: "Jeremy Rine" <geratol@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 19:44:25 +0000
I have a 2000 Integra GSR that I'm trying to get more negative camber and
the rules for a double wishbone suspension are very vague.  There are clear
allowances for "strut-style" suspensions to use camber plates but nothing
saying that my car can make any changes to the suspension other then
bushings.  Looking in STS they have a nice paragraph 17.8 E that clearly
states that they can use camber kits and yet there is no mention is SP
rules.

I assumed for a while that I just couldn't use a camber kit but I found out
that on Hondas you can swap stock upper control arms with each other and get
more caster that would result in more negative camber in turns. After
reading through the rules again it looks like swapping stock control arms
isn't allowed in the rules either.

I asked plainly once before if camber kits are allowed in SP and I got a mix
of answers so I ask now, is there an official source that I can write to for
a clarification on SP rules?  and/or make a petition that paragraph 17.8 E
be added to SP rules.

-Jeremy "stock alignment" Rine
#12 DSP