RE: damage done to my car

To: "'Steve Kupper'" <skupper@2xtreme.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: damage done to my car
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:24:14 -0700
Steve,

If you want to stay in FSP, it doesn't look like anything 3 bolts and a
hammer can't fix.  I broke the control arm on the e36 that did as much
damage to the fender as you have.  I bent it back in place.  It's a race car
for god sake, not a show car!

Now, if you have your heart set on getting spanked in SM, that's another
matter all together.

--Navid

www.kgb-racing.com

steve kupper