Re: Kumho [RE: 315 Tires]

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kumho [RE: 315 Tires]
From: Paul S <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:44:16 -0700 (PDT)
The Kuhmo MX is supposed to be their ultra
hi-performance street tire aimed at the Falken Azenis,
and as such the Kuhmo to have for STS.  No one that I
know of has actually gotten their hands on a set of
them yet.

A better ? with regards to those tires for us STS guys
is if they (Kuhmo) got them to the SCCA in time to be
approved for competition this year.

Us little guys in STS would like to know,

Paul

:^)

=====
2000 Civic Si