RE: Minis and other happy things [RE: Loti]

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>, Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Minis and other happy things [RE: Loti]
From: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:05:43 -0700
Ouch!

For a while I was thinking that maybe the Mini-S team had more experience at
the two tracks in question, as they were tracks I haven't been to before
(Willow Springs and Buttonwillow #14 CCW).  But then I remembered that these
two yahoos trailered that Mini in from Virginia of all places...  And then
it struck me that WS and BW #14CCW were the FASTEST tracks on our itinerary.
Weird...

Hey, at least I beat him over all.  If I hadn't that would have been most
embarrassing, kinda like the super duper BPU Supra, Z06, and 996 I beat over
all ;-).

Any Minis show up at SFR events yet?

-Carl