1 room in MV avail June 1 $600/mo

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 1 room in MV avail June 1 $600/mo
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:47:22 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, we've filled one room and still have one left
(it's a 4 BR house). $600.00 a month. It's located
near Terra Bella and Shoreline just off 101. It's a
nice quiet neighborhood. It's a 20 minute walk to
Castro Street and the CalTrain + light rail. Safeway
is a 15 minute walk away (hmm... suppose you could
also drive as well). Easy access to a bunch of nice
bike routes if you like to commute by bicycle.

About who you'd be living with... I'm an east coast
transplant (lived most of my life in New Hampsha and
Bahstin). Tim's also an east coast (different coast
though... Lake Ontario) transplant (Toronto 'eh
hoser). We both ski/bike/autocross and build gigantic
digital audio mixing consoles (he is in product
marketing and I'm in software... and yes, somehow we
peacefully co-exist in the same house :-). We don't
much about Jamie yet aside from the fact that she
spent 4 years in the Navy (okay, all of you who just
started singing please stop) and likes to mountain
bike (and of course she seems quite nice).

Give me a hollar if you're interested in seeing the
place, it's available June 1st.

Cheers, Joe
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com