Re: ADDS Wheel Warehouse

To: jimb@broadvision.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ADDS Wheel Warehouse
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:42:24 -0700
Jim,

The following is intended to be constructive although, unfortunately, this
kind of direct comment comes-off somewhat snotty.

Do you have an aversion to planning ahead? I konw this Question might sound
a bit harsh but Knocking ADDs over a half-day (or full-day, for that matter)
"out-time" seems like an excuse for not having done your part as well as you
might have.

I'm not a regular ADDS customer (geographically it doesn't work) but, ive
had good support from Barry in the past. These days when I order from Tire
Rack ( delivery to my house), I recognize the possibility, in advance, that
the tires may not be in their Indiana Warehouse and order early,
accordingly. Also, if ypu want heat Cycling it makes sense to plan for the
time it takes to get that accomplished.

Thinking ahead, next time, might make life easier for you.

Sorry to be a crusty old bastard but, "that's my job"

        Don